Exploring for high-grade orogenic vein and intrusion related gold systems analogous & along trend from the Croydon Goldfields.
- Exploring for high-grade orogenic vein and intrusion related gold systems analogous & along trend from the Croydon Goldfields.
- Croydon is one of Queensland’s significant gold camps with >1Moz Au production with historic average grades of 35 g/t Au* widely reported.
- Project generated by northern NSW technical team led by Dr. Douglas Haynes.
- Multiple high-grade targets over ~30 km – Never drill tested.
- Targets do not outcrop and occur under sedimentary cover
*Van Eck M, Child R 1990 – Croydon Gold deposits: in Hughes F E (Ed.), 1990 Geology of the Mineral Deposits of Australia & Papua New Guinea The AusIMM, Melbourne Mono 14, v1 pp 979-982
Carron Gold Project Target Generation
- 52,200 ha exploration licenses.
- Interpreted, north-west concealed extension of Croydon mineralization located under post-mineral cover.
- High-grade (+1 oz/t) orogenic lode gold veins at Croydon trend in a northwesterly direction.
- ~30 km strike length of un-tested drill targets.
Inflection has completed the following
- Flown a 3,855-line km of 50 m spaced airborne magnetic survey.
- Constructed a 3D geological model.
- Completed 3D Magnetic Vector Inversion (MVI) modelling.
- Defined 11 drill targets.
2020 work program
- Initiate first-pass drilling on highest priority targets.
- Current 50% ownership. (JV with Oakland Gold Pty Ltd.)
- Option to earn up to 70% interest by investing AUD$1M.
- Pathway to earn a 100% interest.