NORTHERN NSW PROJECTS
Targeting large, undercover Au & Au-Cu deposits in the northern extension of the Lachlan Fold Belt in NSW
The Lachlan Fold Belt is home to several world-class mines including:
China Molybdenum Co
Northern NSW Projects
- Inflection’s technical team has identified 20 drill-ready targets, all 100% owned.
- Targets were generated using high-quality pre-competitive data compiled by the government of NSW including airborne magnetics which was completed on 400-meter spaced flight lines.
- Inflection completed an airborne magnetic survey over the individual targets at 100-meter spacing and constructed a geological model for each.
- Inflection will systematically drill-test the targets with a first-pass drill program.
- Large portfolio of major targets covered by 20 exploration licenses and applications totaling over 500,000 ha.
- Inflection is the biggest owner of exploration tenements in the northern Lachlan Fold Belt in NSW.
- World-class team of highly technical and accomplished mine-finder Geoscientists
- Team completed comprehensive study of geophysical, geological, mineral occurrence and geochemical data from the NSW Geo. Survey.
- Team generated large portfolio of Tier-1 drill-ready targets that are 100% owned by the company.
Dr. Douglas Haynes
Geologist with 40 years’ global experience. Formerly Chief Geologist for BHP and Western Mining Corp. Part of discovery team for Olympic Dam, Ernest Henry & Yandan. Member of the Ivanhoe Kamoa discovery team.
Geologist with 30 years’ global experience. He was formally the Exploration Manager, Global Base Metals for BHP and has a personal discovery record of >2 Moz gold.
Geologist with 40 years’ global experience. Senior manager with BHP and led numerous exploration teams. Managed team that discovered Cannington.
Dr. Darryn Hedger
Geologist with over 30 years’ global experience. Former Senior Geochemist for BHP, involved in the discovery of several gold and uranium deposits in the Northern Territory.
Northern New South Wales Target Generation
- Technical team targeted concealed, interpreted extensions of the prospective geology under post-mineral sedimentary cover.
- Drill targets generated from Interpretation of all public and propriety geological & geophysical information such as airborne magnetic and gravity data.
- Multiple new Tier-1 scale targets – All to be drill tested for first time.