- 30 years of combined experience in capital markets, mining, and mineral exploration / development.
- Previously served as Director, Research Analyst, Metals and Mining (Canaccord Genuity Corp.), Vice President of Research and Institutional Sales, and President and CEO of a wholly owned US subsidiary (PI Financial).
- Most recently, was President and CEO of Exeter Resource Corp. which controlled the Caspiche Au – Cu deposit in Chile. Exeter was successfully purchased by Goldcorp in June 2017.
President, CEO & Director
BSc (Hons), MAusIMM
- Geologist with over 25 years of diverse mineral exploration, development and capital market experience.
- A founder, and former CEO of GoldQuest Mining Corp., focused on exploration in the Dominican Republic.
- Previously VP – Greenfields Exploration for Kinross Gold with global mandate to develop new exploration ideas.
- Founder & Chairman of Headwater Gold focused on exploration in Nevada, Idaho & Oregon.
- Lived and worked in Australia, Canada, Bolivia, Venezuela, Peru, Ecuador, Chile and the Dominican Republic.
Vice President, Exploration
- Geologist with over 30 years of extensive global experience in mineral exploration and resource assessment.
- Former Chief Geologist of Exploration for Normandy Mining from 1989 to 2002, when Company grew from $100 Million to a $4.9 Billion market capitalisation.
- Wide-ranging, global field experience in most commodities and deposit styles for gold, base metals, lithium, uranium, diamonds, coal and graphite.
Chief Financial Officer
- Chartered Professional Accountant with the Chartered Professional Accountants of British Columbia since 2006.
- From 2011 to 2017 served as Chief Financial Officer and Corporate Secretary of Liberty Gold (Pilot Gold); previously with Ernst & Young LLP from 2001 to 2011.
- Most recently, was Director of Osprey Gold Development Ltd., which was successfully purchased by CSE-listed MegumaGold Corp. in September 2020; and currently also serves as Chief Financial Officer and corporate secretary of TSXV-listed Contact Gold Corp.
- Co-Founder of Ore Capital Partners, a private equity/venture capital group investing in mineral exploration opportunities globally.
- Over 25 years of experience in regional management roles, entrepreneurial ventures, and investments in natural resources.
- Currently serves as a Director for Headwater Gold.
Dr. Stuart Smith
- Geologist with 30 years global experience from project generation through to mine geology.
- Former Technical Director – Strategy & New Projects as well as Specialist – Global Copper for Teck Resources Ltd.
- Previously Chief Geologist for the Oxiana-OZ Minerals-MMG group of companies.
- From 1995-2001 worked in the heart of the Macquarie Arc including time spent working at Northparkes Mines.
- Has a detailed understanding of the geology and exploration of Macquarie Arc porphyry systems.
Cecil R. Bond
- Chartered Professional Account (CA) with over 20 years of global experience in the junior resource and mining industry serving as a director or senior executive of companies listed on the TSX, TSX-V, ASX, AIM and NYSE markets.
- Former CFO of Exeter Resource Corp, until it was acquired by Goldcorp in June 2017 and VP Finance of Extorre Gold Mines Ltd until it was acquired by Yamana Gold.
Dr. Douglas Haynes
- 50 years of highly successful experience in metalliferous minerals exploration
- Former Chief Geoscientist with Western Mining Corporation Ltd, BHP Minerals and BHP Billiton Minerals as Chief Geologist.
- Various successful mineral resource discoveries: Olympic Dam, Wirda Well, Nifty, Yandan, Ernest Henry and Kamoa.
Dr. Alan Wilson
- Over 30 years experience, senior roles with: Antogasta, Anglo American, Newcrest Mining, Rio Tinto.
- Experienced economic geologist with significant track record in exploration for and evaluation of base and precious metal prospects and deposits globally.
- Extensive commercial and strategic experience in deal structures for mineral exploration projects globally.
- Geologist with 30 years’ experience in precious and base metals exploration globally.
- He has a personal record of >2 Moz gold through discovery of porphyry copper-gold and epithermal gold deposits in Papua New Guinea and Australia.
- Served as Managing Director of Navaho Gold Limited; Non Executive Director of Bondi Mining Limited. Former world-wide head of base metals exploration at BHP Minerals Exploration.
- Holds a Masters Degree in Exploration Geology from James Cook University.
- Geologist with 40 years experience in the global minerals exploration industry.
- Successful exploration discovery record including discovery of the Cannington deposit (world’s largest silver producer), Eloise, Watershed and Townsville deposits.
- Senior manager with BHP and led numerous exploration teams.
- Holds a Masters Degree in Exploration Geology from the Royal School of Mines in London.