TRANGIE - MYALLMUNDI
Large alkalic porphyry-related copper-gold style target
- Trangie is a large alkalic porphyry-related copper-gold style target which the Company has tested with a series of shallow penetrating bedrock core holes.
- Drilling has returned widespread, favourable potassic-style alteration, manifest by biotite-magnetite which remains indicative of proximity to an intrusion-related system over several kilometres that the Company considers typical of an alkalic porphyry environment.
- Targeting alkalic copper-gold porpyhyry systems.
- Trangie (TRN) target returned highly encouraging initial results from firstpass drilling.
- Drill targets generated from interpretation of geological and geophysical data.
- NW trend of zoned intrusive centers identified.
- TRNDH007 (229m) Zones of coarse chalcopyrite associated with quartz-carbonate-epidote- veining.
- TRNDH002 (197m) Pervasively chlorite-magnetite altered basalt with a crosscutting orange albite-quartz-carbonate-epidote-chlorite-pyrite-chalcopyrite vein.
- TRNDH002 (213m) Complex multiphase alteration and veining associations. Early pervasive chlorite-albite-magnetite alteration overprinted by strong albite-epidote alteration further crosscut by complex quartz-epidote-albite-magnetite-chlorite-pyrite-chalcopyrite veins.
- TRNDH013 (255m) Highly altered porphyritic andesite drill core. Early albite-epidote-chlorite cut by vein selvages and patches of biotite/sericite and magnetite.
- MYLDH003 (224m) Highly altered andesitic volcanics cross-cut with a stockwork of quartz-pyrite-chalcopyrite veinlets.