NSW - AI PROJECTS
Partnered with an expert technical team at forefront of Artificial Intelligence & machine learning and its application to mineral exploration.
- AI and machine learning reduces exploration risk by increasing the efficiency of exploration in data rich environments such as NSW.
- Artificial Neural Networks used for predictive modeling. Algorithms identify and predict hidden patterns and trends in verified, complex and seemingly unrelated data.
- Process predicts likelihood of mineralization in specific areas.
- Study generated a number of targets on license free ground.
- Inflection has built portfolio of 100% owned Exploration Licenses covering several key areas of interest
Colin Barnett – PhD
Former Chief Geophysicist and Director of Exploration Technology for Newmont.
Richard K. Gorton
Former Director of New Business Opportunities and Exploration Manager for Newmont North America.
Peter Williams – PhD
Expert in probability theory & its application to data mining and machine learning. Previously professor of Computer Science at the University of Sussex.