Management & Directors
- 30 years of combined experience in capital markets, mining, and mineral exploration / development.
- Previously served as Director, Research Analyst, Metals and Mining (Canaccord Genuity Corp.), Vice President of Research and Institutional Sales, and President and CEO of a wholly owned US subsidiary (PI Financial).
- Most recently, was President and CEO of Exeter Resource Corp. which controlled the Caspiche Au – Cu deposit in Chile. Exeter was successfully purchased by Goldcorp in June 2017.
President, CEO & Director
BSc (Hons), MAusIMM
- Geologist with over 25 years of diverse mineral exploration, development and capital market experience.
- A founder, and former CEO of GoldQuest Mining Corp., focused on exploration in the Dominican Republic.
- Previously VP – Greenfields Exploration for Kinross Gold with global mandate to develop new exploration ideas.
- Founder & Chairman of Headwater Gold focused on exploration in Nevada, Idaho & Oregon.
- Lived and worked in Australia, Canada, Bolivia, Venezuela, Peru, Ecuador, Chile and the Dominican Republic.
Vice President, Exploration
- Geologist with over 30 years of extensive global experience in mineral exploration and resource assessment.
- Former Chief Geologist of Exploration for Normandy Mining from 1989 to 2002, when Company grew from $100 Million to a $4.9 Billion market capitalisation.
- Wide-ranging, global field experience in most commodities and deposit styles for gold, base metals, lithium, uranium, diamonds, coal and graphite.
Chief Financial Officer
- Chartered Professional Accountant with the Chartered Professional Accountants of British Columbia since 2006.
- From 2011 to 2017 served as Chief Financial Officer and Corporate Secretary of Liberty Gold (Pilot Gold); previously with Ernst & Young LLP from 2001 to 2011.
- Most recently, was Director of Osprey Gold Development Ltd., which was successfully purchased by CSE-listed MegumaGold Corp. in September 2020; and currently also serves as Chief Financial Officer and corporate secretary of TSXV-listed Contact Gold Corp.
- Co-Founder of Ore Capital Partners, a private equity/venture capital group investing in mineral exploration opportunities globally.
- Over 25 years of experience in regional management roles, entrepreneurial ventures, and investments in natural resources.
- Currently serves as a Director for Headwater Gold.
Dr. Stuart Smith
- Geologist with 30 years global experience from project generation through to mine geology.
- Former Technical Director – Strategy & New Projects as well as Specialist – Global Copper for Teck Resources Ltd.
- Previously Chief Geologist for the Oxiana-OZ Minerals-MMG group of companies.
- From 1995-2001 worked in the heart of the Macquarie Arc including time spent working at Northparkes Mines.
- Has a detailed understanding of the geology and exploration of Macquarie Arc porphyry systems.
Cecil R. Bond
- Chartered Professional Account (CA) with over 20 years of global experience in the junior resource and mining industry serving as a director or senior executive of companies listed on the TSX, TSX-V, ASX, AIM and NYSE markets.
- Former CFO of Exeter Resource Corp, until it was acquired by Goldcorp in June 2017 and VP Finance of Extorre Gold Mines Ltd until it was acquired by Yamana Gold.