NEW SOUTH WALES - ANGLOGOLD PARTNERSHIP PROJECTS
Targeting large, undercover Cu-Au & Au deposits
in the northern extension of the Macquarie Arc in NSW.
- Australia’s foremost Au & Au-Cu porphyry belt.
- Macquarie Arc in the Lachlan Fold Belt hosts several world-class mines.
- Northern extension of belt is covered by post-mineral sedimentary sequence.
- New South Wales has an exceptional mining culture.
- Massive quantity of quality pre-competitive geological data compiled by government of NSW and Geoscience Australia.
The Lachlan Fold Belt is home to several world-class mines including:
NEW SOUTH WALES PROJECTS
Km² Land Package
- Inflection’s technical team has identified multiple drill-ready targets, all 100% owned.
- Targets were generated using high-quality pre-competitive data compiled by the government of NSW including airborne magnetics which was completed on 400-meter spaced flight lines.
- Inflection completed an airborne magnetic survey over the individual targets at 100-meter spacing and constructed a geological model for each.
- Inflection is systematically drill-testing the targets with a first-pass drill program.
- Large portfolio of major targets covered by multiple exploration licenses and applications totaling over 7,000 Km².
- Inflection is the biggest owner of exploration tenements in the northern Lachlan Fold Belt in NSW.